Whether you are a scheduled airline, corporate flight department, charter operator, or a cargo/military operation, jet fuel is the most significant expense that directly affects your bottom line.
Skyplan partners with the best fuel service providers and major petroleum companies from around the world to bring you competitive, cost-efficient Jet A1 fuel at over 1,600 contracted locations.
Whether you operate at the busiest airport or at the most remote location, Skyplan can take care of your fueling requirements – from scheduled operations to ad-hoc flights.
Our fuel dispatchers are standing by to service your fuel request, 24/7, 365 days of the year. Easily place your fuel order online, and experience the Skyplan difference of personalized service.
Skyplan’s fuel division was established in 1985 to complement its flight planning and trip planning services. Our Fuel Dispatch Team continually evaluates pricing, availability, taxes, airport fees, and duties for fuel at thousands of airfields around the world.
You can count on Skyplan to:
- Provide 24/7 live, multi-lingual fuel dispatch services.
- Provide Fuel Quotes rapidly and on-time.
- Ensure you are not overpaying for your fuel, wherever you are in the world.
- Notify the FBO/Fueling Agent of your travel schedule, and prior to your arrival, confirm all fuel arrangements.
- Notify you promptly if there is a change, delay, or update to your fuel requests.
- Provide alerts for supply issues that affect or threaten your trip.
- Provide timely, accurate invoicing.
- Maintain a diverse, global portfolio of fuel suppliers.
- Maintain excellent relationships with our fuel vendors and operators.
Our best-in-class fuel dispatchers partner closely with your team to save you extensive research time and obtain the best possible prices for your flight.
Save time, and save money. We make it easy to setup your fuel requisitions. You can count on our efficient processes to quickly fulfill your fuel requirements at airfields around the world.